Relying on a wholesale for biodegradable flatware supply is the way forward for all the businesses which heavily rely on disposable cutlery.
Sustainability is a great concern of businesses nowadays, this trend will do nothing but grow in time, that’s why businesses should adapt to this new request deriving from consumers and governments alike. Not adapting shows a lack of social and environmental responsibility and corporate values, it brings also an economic disadvantage as more conscious consumers will be driven away from the company and choose others more in line with their views and values.
Let’s see why wholesale biodegradable flatware is the real answer.
What does it mean to buy wholesale biodegradable flatware?
Let’s investigate why relying on wholesale biodegradable flatware is a good idea.
- Quality guaranteed: when you purchase something from an external supplier, the quality is normally guaranteed by other registered associations, such as the FDA. So you can rest assured that you will get a certified product sometimes associated with a warranty.
The quality is also guaranteed by the fact that wholesale suppliers must have many clients to keep the business going and their survival signifies quality of work, especially in the case of very specialised products such as cutlery.
- Low cost: undoubtedly, buying goods from a wholesale is the cheapest option and is also the most flexible one as you can ask for special requests, such as a particular type of packaging.
- Efficient time use: when you have found a trusted partner for your orders you can relax and stop wasting time and comparing prices. Indeed, your wholesale supplier is likely to provide the best price for a good customer like yourself and will go the extra mile to supply what needed. In addition to this, probably your supplier doesn’t sell only biodegradable cutlery but more products, so you save time as you don’t need to involve many more companies to get the stock needed.
- Less stress: you don’t need to worry about the production process and fulfilment. Let’s say you would like to have your flatware put in a certain packaging, you will not need to preoccupy about the actual fulfilment of your order, as the supplier will take care of everything.
- Time saver: wholesale suppliers deal with big orders, therefore they are skilled in the production and shipment process.
- Relationship: being in business with a trusted supplier means establishing a relationship that will turn out to be fruitful and of great value in the long run. It is like finding a new friend, you will mutually benefit from the cooperation.
- Competitive edge: we all know that biodegradable products will only increase in popularity in the long run, hence having a reliable supplier is certainly the best option and will give a competitive edge to your company.
Where to find the best wholesale biodegradable flatware?
Look no further, because you have found it!
Jupiter Flatware is the trusted supplier of biodegradable flatware of medium and big companies, our cutlery is appreciated worldwide because of their quality features. When they buy from us once, businesses are always keen to come back and place more orders.
What are you waiting for? Contact us for your first order of wholesale biodegradable flatware.
Why many choose Jupiter Flatware as wholesale biodegradable flatware?
Here are the great features of our biodegradable flatware.
- 100% biodegradable: the cutlery is made of biodegradable plastic PLA derived from corn starch, so the materials derive from a renewable resource and not from oil. This guarantees also low carbon emission when the material degrades.
- Flexible: the cutlery doesn’t break but bends thanks to its highly flexible components. This is a unique feature of Jupiter Flatware’s cutlery, this flexibility makes it very ergonomic and safe.
- Resistant and safe: unlike standard disposable plastic cutlery, Jupiter is extraordinarily heavy-duty, it can be used with any type of food.
- Ergonomic design: the cutlery is big enough to ensure great comfort, unlike other disposable cutlery in the market. Plus, it is beautifully designed.
- Authority approved: it has a European certification LFGB and the accreditation from world’s certification company SGS.