It might be convenient to use disposable flatware for a wedding for various reasons, it might be for a pre or post -wedding gathering with your guests, or for the outdoor aperitif before starting the real meal or even you are organising a wedding on a low budget and you need to arrange everything. For all these reasons and for many more, you will need to opt for disposable flatware.
As we are talking about a special occasion that you hope will occur only once in your life, you cannot buy a standard plastic disposable cutlery, but you must find the Best Disposable Flatware For Weddings, the one that even celebrities would use.
In this article, we will reveal which one is the perfect one and where you can buy it but before we want to stress which are the features to look for when selecting an elegant disposable cutlery set for any important event.
What are the features of the best disposable flatware for weddings?
- Elegance: the flatware should be elegant and sleek, forget about the standard one which is sold in any supermarket, you must use something that wows your guests and unique. All the details make the difference for a wedding.
- Size: your guests must eat comfortably so you ought to make sure that the cutlery is ergonomic, therefore big enough even for people with big hands. This aspect shouldn’t be underestimated as common disposable cutlery is smaller compared to the stainless-steel one.
- Quality: at the same time quality matters, therefore the cutlery must be heavy-duty. Especially knives should be able to cut anything, normally this is difficult to find when it comes to disposable utensils.
- Safety: this can be interpreted in two ways: 1- cutlery must be safe to be used with hot food to avoid any contamination 2-certifications, for your peace of mind, you can look for certifications that testify the quality of the flatware.
- Price: this should be reasonable, as we are talking about single-use flatware that for its nature should be thrown away after use.
- Look like stainless steel cutlery: there are much fancy cutlery on the internet, but perhaps the best way to impress your guests is by supplying flatware that doesn’t look like disposable.
What’s the best disposable flatware for weddings?
We have a specific recommendation for disposable flatware for weddings which is Jupiter Flatware coated with stainless steel, why? Because it has all the before mentioned features and:
- it’s disposable but coated with stainless steel
- it’s certified: European certification LFGB and the American FDA
- it’s heavy duty and flexible: you can bend it in any way and doesn’t break
- it’s reusable: you can reuse it up to 10 times and place it in the dishwasher – so your guests can take it as a souvenir for your wedding!
How can you get it?
The price is a secret, but you can contact us and ask for a custom quote. We will reply very soon and we ship worldwide.